top of page

Weekly rates


20.4. - 11.10.   490 €  3rd week and following weeks -10%


12.10 - 14.12.  690 €  3rd week and following weeks -10%


15.12. - 10.1.   890 €  3rd week and following weeks -10%


11.1. -19.4.      690 €  3rd week and following weeks -10%



Reservations and inquiries


Rent our house in Thailand!

If the dates requested are available in calendar you can send us your inquiry or booking form. You may also call, message via Whatsapp  or email to us. 



The booking will be confirmed by paying of 30% of the total price to the rental house account. The remaining 70% is to be paid no later than two weeks before the start of the rental period. We do not charge a separate deposit and the price includes the final cleaning of the house. Rentals less than 7 nights cleaning fee of 45€ will apply. Electricity is charged at the end of the rental according to the current tariff (5.61 thb / Kwh).

Contact information:
Ulla-Maija Kurkela +358 40 7774316


Jeanette Lokka +358405073147


Thank you for contacting us. We will get back to you shortly.

bottom of page